Sonntag, 10. November 2013

(Review) Etude House xoxo Minnie Touch Blusher

Etude House recently released a new collection. For this one they collaborated with Disney and created the "Etude House x Disney XOXO Minnie Collection". In this collection you´ll find lipsticks, a blusher and a highlighter, nail polishes, nail glitter, false lashes, eye shadows, mascara and a case for the Any Cushion.

I bought the Minnie Touch Blusher and I was so excited to get it. The blusher arrived last week. Now, let me tell you what I think about it.

~The product~



This product is pure cuteness. Etude House says that this is a multi blusher that makes the face lovely and lively like Minnie

Even the packaging of the blusher is so cute.


 Looking at the backside of the packaging you can even find a Mickey Mouse shaped barcode. Nice idea! 


The compact has a cute polka dot design with an adorable looking Minnie Mouse. The blusher is in Minnie shape with three shades  in it, lavender, pink and peach. Isn´t it cute?!


 You´ll get 9g of blusher.

~How to use~

"Pick up blusher by gently sweeping brush across Minnie´s face and apply onto cheeks"

~My opinion~

The blusher is just too cute. The design is so lovely and I could just look at it for hours. The blusher itself has a very powdery texture and the Minnie design wears down very easily, so be careful with your brush. It feels very light on the skin. But sadly the color is very light, too. When I applied it, it was barely visible and I applied a little more to make it more visible. Thanks to the light color I don´t need to worry about putting on too much blusher. But I wish the color would be a little bit stronger, just a little bit.

Here you can see the swatches of the blusher:

-without flash-


-with flash-



I really really wish there would be a mirror inside the compact lid. 


+

  • lovely cute design
  • feels light on the skin
  • nice shades of blushers

-

  • color is very light
  • texture is very powdery
  • I wish there would be a mirror


Would I buy the product again? I don´t know, I really don´t know. Even though I totally love the design I think the color could be a little stronger. So, maybe yes, maybe no. We´ll see :)
I bought the Minnie Touch Blusher at Beautynetkorea.com for 15.20$.


~My rating~





Thanks for reading♥



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen