Samstag, 8. Februar 2014

(Review) Skinfood Black Sugar Mask Wash Off

I´m really thankfull that online shops for korean cosmetics give so many samples. You can try out a product and it always gives you a first impression of the product. And sometimes you´ll decide to buy a certain product after trying out samples.

And this happened in the case of the Black Sugar Mask Wash Off from Skinfood.
When I bought some new korean cosmetic products I´ve got a few samples including the one from Skinfood. And I was really impressed with it. And in my opinion the sample was huge! It lasted very long compared to other samples.

~The product~



The Black Sugar Mask Wash Off comes in a plastic pot with a screw cap. When you take off the cap you´ll find another plastic lid you can easily take off.


Inside the pot you´ll find a total of 100g of the product.



According to Skinfood this Wash Off Mask is enriched with minarals and vitamins. It effectively exfoliates dead skin that prevents makeup application, while revitalizing skin. After using the skin is said to be bright and tightand it is revitalized and hydrated. The product also ensures better absorption of the following skin care products. 

Ingredients:
Sucrose, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Glycerin, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Lanolin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Sorbitan Laurate, Butylparaben, BHT, Caramel, Parfum

~How to use~

"After washing, apply desired amount onto face, avoiding eye and mouth areas. 

Mix with water or toner to reduce skin irritation, and massage. 

Wait 10 to 15 minutes, and then wash off with warm water."


~My opinion~

Samples are great aren´t they?! I think when I wouldn´t have got that sample I would probably haven´t bought this procuct! But thanks god, I had the sample. I really like this Wash Off Mask.
The consistency is very solid. I guess the second plastic lid is supposed to protect the product from leaking out but I think due to the consistency it´s not necessary. The scent is kind of citrus-like. And this is what I really like because it gives you this summer-like feeling (Oh summer, where are you??)



After applying the mask on my damp face I could already feel the sugar grains on my skin. It was very easy to spread the product on my whole face. And then... I looked tanned :D I really had to laugh after seeing my face in the mirror.
 Aaaand it doesn´t irritate my skin at all. Usually my face looks like a tomato when I used a scrub.
Then washed it off and tada... my skin was so soft and really bright. I wanted to touch my face all the time. It removed all the dead skin from my face. It just feels great. By now I use it twice a week and it really smoothed my skin a lot. It always feels vitalized and fresh. And this is what makes me love this product.

+


  • nice packaging
  • citrus-like scent
  • gentle to my skin
  • solid consistency
  • makes the skin sooooo soft

-

  • I can´t think of anything I don´t like about this product


Would I buy the Black Sugar Mask Wash Off again. Y-Y-ES! I´m totally in love with this product ♥
I bought it at the Ebay shop cosmeticmarket2012 for 10.33$.

~My rating~


Thanks for reading ♥



2 Kommentare:

  1. Hello! Thank you for the review! Actually I'm interested in buying the Skinfood Rice Mask Wash Off but now this has caught my attention too ^^ I think it would do well to my skin and also I like the citrus-like scent ♥

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you for your comment! I´m glad that I could help you :)

      Löschen