Montag, 19. März 2018

Whamisa - Organic Flowers Eye Essence (Organic Korean Skincare)

Hi everyone~

A thing that is really bothering me at the moment is my dry under eye area. If I don´t use eyecreams regularly, that area makes me look so much older than I am. Especially when I wear concealer and set it with powder.

So in order to work against that issue I´m trying a lot of different eyecreams and samples to find my ideal eyecream.



The eyecream I currently use is the Organic Flowers Eye Essence from the korean brand Whamisa.

Whamisa is an organic skincare brand that uses a lot of fermented ingredients in their products.


I received this eyecream in a subscription box and because I really like Whamisa, I was super excited to try it out.


This eyecream is supposed to have anti-wrinkle functions and it´s suppoesed to brighten your under eye area and it makes it look healthier.

95% of this cream are organic and you get 50ml of product. I really like that the product comes in a tube because I really prefer squeeze tubes over digging your fingers into small pots of cream.

Ingredients: *Aloe Maculata Leaf Extract, *Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, *Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, **Cetyl Alcohol, **Cetearyl Alcohol, *Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, **Sorbitan Olivate, *Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, *Lactobacillus/Rice Ferment Filtrate, **Cetearyl Olivate, *Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, ☆(-)-alpha-bisabolol, **Stearic Acid, ***Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, ***Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, ***Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, *Lactobacillus/Chrysanthemum Sinense Flower Ferment Filtrate, *Lactobacillus/Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Ferment Filtrate, *Lactobacillus/Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) Rhizome/Root Ferment Filtrate, *Beeswax, ★Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract,★Angelica Polymorpha Sinensis Root Extract, ★Trigonella Foenum-Graecum Seed Extract, ★Leonurus Sibiricus Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Geranium Maculatum Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil ☆Adenosine, D-limonene, Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalol
*Certified Organically Grown **Natural Origin ***Natural Preservative ☆Ecocert ★Whamisa's Complex-4 / Bergamot Oil Bergaptene Free


The texture is quite thin and a little runny (I think that´s the reason why they call it an essence). It almost melts into the skin and gets absorbed really quickly which is really nice. 


I actually really like the Eye Essence from Whamisa. It has a nice texture which makes it easy to layer another cream on top if needed. It really brightens and moisturizes the under eye area. But I need to say even though you can definitely feel your under eyes being moisturized, it is not rich enough for me. Not now, since it´s still cold here in Germany (Even though Spring is so close! -_- ).
I currently have really dehydrated skin and need to layer another (thicker) eye cream on top. But I still like the brightening effect and I think this is the perfect product for warmer seasons since it´s so light!


Overall I like this product and I really like the brand overall. The products are effective and they don´t irritate my skin. I definitely recommand you to try out the Hydro Gel Masks from Whamisa. These are really the bomb!!!


You can find the Organic Flowers Eye Essence in the following shops:






Have you tried any Whamisa products yet?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen