Montag, 16. April 2018

[JOLSE] SAAT INSIGHT ALL DAY FIXER CUSHION 14.5g*

Hey everyone~

I really love cushion foundations! They are really convenient, super nice for touch ups on the go and most of the time they give you a really nice fresh finish. So I´m always excited when I get to try a new cushion foundation. Not too long ago I got the opportunity to try out the new All Day Fixer Cushion from the brand Saat Insight. Jolse has kindly sent this to me. 


First of all, like the Konstante Eleganz Fixer, which I reviewed -> here <-, this has a really pretty, minimalistic packaging. I still really enjoy the aesthetic of this brand.



Now to the product. The All Day Fixer Cushion claims to moisturize the skin, have a good lasting power, it´s supposed to feel light on the skin and covers imperfections with a fresh finish. It´s said to have various ingredients that are supposed to heal damaged skin.

The cushion contains 14.5g of product and has an SPF of 50+/PA++++

It only seems to be available in one shade and I guess this might be most likely a shade 21 (in Korean foundation shades).

You can find the ingredients list -> here <-





The puff inside has a light pink shade.










The product has a really nice coverage. It´s a tiny bit too dark and too yellow for my liking but I still can make it work for me.
When you apply it onto your skin it leaves a moisturizing feeling. But it still clinges onto dry patches. The foundation doesn´t oxidize and leaves a dewy finish. The finish is not too greasy but on me it gets oily quite fast so I have to set it well with powder. 

The lasting power is good. I need to touch up after about 4 hours. It starts to fade quickly around the nose first but I do have this problem with every foundation.

I didn´t notice anything about the skin healing claims but it does feel quite light on the skin so I don´t feel guilty while wearing it when I do have breakouts.


Overall I really like the All Day Fixer Cushion. I only wish it would come in more shades and different undertones.


You can get the Saat Insight Cushion at Jolse.



*PR-Sample

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen