Mittwoch, 28. August 2013

(Review) Etude House Dear Girls Tint & Lip Balm RD301 Cherry Kiss

This Tint and Lip Balm is from Etude House´s "Dear Girls"-collection which was released in april 2013. I´ve recently bought this , which I had my eyes on for quite some time now.


~The product~




This is a two in one product. On one side you have a lip balm and on the other side you have a lip tint.
The lip balm has a slight lemon scent, which I really like. But it´s really small compared to the size of other lip balms or lip sticks. It surprised me when I opened it.

I barely noticed a scent of the lip tint and it´s really liquid.

~How to use~


First apply the balm on your lips. Afterwards, apply the tint. For the gradient lips style, apply the tint on the center of your lips only.


~My opinion~


To be honest, this product is good but it´s not something I would totally love.The balm is very small and the tint is too liquid ( and it tastes bad :(  )
The color is quite strong, well it´s too strong for me, so it´s not wearable for everyday. But it´s nice when you go to parties. I actually bought it because I wanted a product to achieve the gradient lips look. For that use its quite good.
And I really like the packaging. It´s very cute and girly.
(gradient lips style)

(applied on the whole lips)


+

  • cute packaging
  • scent of the lip balm
  • good for gradient lips

-

  • balm is very small
  • tint is very liquid
  • tint tastes bad


Would I buy it again? Probably not. It´s not a too bad product but I guess there are better tints.
I´ll keeping my eyes open ;)
I bought this lip balm on action in from the ebay store 1st_global_fashion for 4.80$.

~My rating~






Thanks for reading♥


1 Kommentar:

  1. สีสวย สะดุดตามากอ่ะค่ะ ชอบๆ

    และท่านไหนที่สนใจนะค่ะ เข้ามาดูที่นี่ได้เลยค่ะ http://www.topvalue.com/product-916.html

    AntwortenLöschen