Dienstag, 11. März 2014

(Review) Etude House Color Lips-Fit #OR201 Dream Fit Coral

Why is time flying by so fast?? It´s been nearly a month since my last post. I really need to apologize and I promise that I will update more regularly!

Etude House recently released their new products, the "Color Lips-Fit" line. I couldn´t really decide on a color first and I was a little sceptic because of the powdery finish. So I wanted to buy one shade only. In the end I went for #OR201 "Dream Coral Fit". This is a bright coral lip color.

~The product~




 "This is a revolutionary liquid type lipstick, that moistly glides onto lips with it´s vivid color and finishes off with a weightless powdery texture."

The Color Lips-Fit color is available in 8 different shades, including one gloss. It comes in a hard plastic bottle with an applicator. You´ll get 10ml of product. 
This product seems like a mixture between a lipstick and a tint.




~How to use~


 

"Shake well before use. Apply smoothly with tip. Lightly dab onto center of the lips for gradation. Delicately apply for full color."

~My opinion~

No, no, no I don´t want to talk about this. I was excited for this product but after trying it, I was dissappointed. First of all, yes, it has a powdery finish. And here we got the problem. Due to the finish, every wrinkle of your lips will be highlighted. I really recommand to exfoliate your lips before trying it. >_< And yes, it has a vivid color, very vivid actually.



 I think I really bought the wrong shade. When fully applied onto the lips I really look like a clown. I´m sorry to say this but it really looks scary :(
But... When only applied onto the center of the lips it looks ok. It´s good for a gradient lips-look.
What I like about the product is the packaging. The box, as well as the bottle look very lovely. Etude House never fails to make amazing product designs.

But yeah... What else is there to say? Well, the product feels nice while appying. The concistency is quite nice. But the scent... It´s very synthetic. And it´s really not my cup of tea :(


+


  • lovely packaging
  • looks good when used to do gradient lips
  • good to apply

-

  • Powdery texture highlights dry lips
  • shade is way too vivid for me
  • synthetic scent

Would I buy it again? No, this products looks really aweful on my lips and I do not dare to try out another shade...  I bought the Etude House Color Lips-Fit color at beautynetkorea.com for 9.90$.

~My rating~




So if anyone of you has tried out one of the other shades I would like to know what you think of it. Let me know your opinion :)

Thanks for reading♥

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen